There have been a lot of updates and upgrades added to the V4 of the LX480 Dual-Engine Reverb.
Here's a list of the major changes and additions.
- Apple ARM chip (M1) and VST3 compatible
- Redesigned user interface
- Three user interface sizes
- Hardware mode that simplifies the interface and more closely resembles the original hardware
- Tempo sync options for Reverb Time Mid, Pre-Delay and Twin-Delays (either via mapping page in setup or by right-clicking on relevant slider)
- Input and Output Gain stereo-link option
- Lockable Parameters (by right-clicking on the relevant slider)
- Copy and paste values (by right-clicking on the relevant slider)
- Preset system is now dual-engine
- Analog Noise now a separate tickbox decoupled from IO Mode
- Modulation truncation is now separated from IO mode and added as an Emulation option in the setup page. This allows users to turn off noise without affecting the quality of the emulation
- Hundreds of additional Vintage, Modern and Signature presets added